Plant and Machinery Movement
London and South East
Competitive salary dependent on experience Circa 50k
King Lifting provide safe, practical and efficient solutions for plant and machinery movements. Our team consists of experienced, skilled and qualified people, utilising our own specialised handling equipment, including Versa Lifts, Fork Lifts, Compact Cranes, Power Lift Gantry Systems, Mobile Cranes and Transport.
- Plant and Machinery Installations
- Plant Assembly and Protective Covering
- Industrial Dismantling
- Transport and Storage
- Contract Lifting
- Machine and Factory Relocations
- Plant and Equipment Hire
We now have a vacancy for a Sales and Contracts Manager based at our West London depot (West Drayton) but working regionally across the South East. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge and experience of plant and machinery movements, and will currently be working in a similar industry.
You will be responsible for surveying projects, negotiating sales contracts, as well as producing method statements, lift plans and risk assessments. You will be expected to provide outstanding levels of service to our existing and prospective customers.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Planning and/or delivering solutions to plant and machinery movement projects
- Operational understanding of lifting equipment, cranes and transport.
- CPCS Appointed Person (Lifting Operations)
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement and ability to prioritise according to the demands of this busy role.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm. We are offering an excellent package including competitive salary, company car, laptop, mobile phone and company pension. Candidates will only be considered who live within the South East of England.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE