Location: Southern England
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
King Lifting is a successful company providing Crane Hire, Contract Lifting & Plant Machinery movement solutions to its client base operating throughout the UK.
Through other operating divisions of the group we are also able to offer Training, transport and telecoms logistic solutions.
Due to expansion within our company we currently have a vacancy for a Heavy Crane Sales and Contract Lift Manager to service both our expanding fleet & client base.
Responsible for, surveying projects and engineering solutions, producing method statements, lift plans and risk assessments. You will be expected to provide outstanding levels of service to our existing and prospective customers.
- Attend customer meetings and carry out site surveys
- Engineer solutions for both crane hire & contract lifting projects.
- Produce method statements, risk assessments and lift plans.
- Support the business by seeking out additional sales opportunities and liaising with sales managers.
- Negotiate contracts with both existing and new customers.
- Liaising with colleagues to optimise company resources in order to cover site visits and deliver projects.
- Take into full account all the requirements of Health & Safety on site during lifting operations.
- Operational & technical understanding of cranes, lifting equipment, and transport.
- CPCS Appointed Person is essential
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement with the ability to prioritise according to the demands of this busy role.
- CAD literate.
- Excellent experience of working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organisational skills
- Planning and/or delivering solutions to mobile crane projects
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
In return you will receive:
Mobile phone and laptop
Training and development opportunities
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Applications will only be considered from candidates with relevant experience.
Submit Your CV
NO AGENCIES PLEASE