Location: West Drayton (UB7)
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits
King Lifting is a successful company providing crane hire and plant and machinery movement solutions from depots across the country. We also supply transport and telecoms logistics.
We now have a vacancy for a Hire Desk Assistant based at our West London depot. You must be able to demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude and high attention to detail especially in a busy environment.
- You will manage the arrangement of resources required for each order.
- You will be using IT systems and administrative processes, including filing and processing documents.
- Raising contracts, job sheets, operators tickets and inputting customer timesheets.
- Organise any site visits that may be required for our technical representatives.
- Daily sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Chasing debtors and overdue payments.
- Dealing with local authorities and traffic management companies managing road closures and permits
- Promotion of Health & Safety culture: incident reporting, PPE requirements, etc.
- Checking weekly internal reports
- Confident and capable of working effectively as part of a busy team based around different geographical locations
- Excellent experience of working with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational skills
- Exposure to or background in plant hire
- Used to dealing with and managing sub-contractors
In return you will receive:
- Monthly bonus when targets are met
- Mobile phone
- Company pension and Life Assurance
- Training and development opportunities
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm. Applications will only be considered from candidates who live within a commutable distance.
Please apply with CV to HR@KingLifting.co.uk
NO AGENCIES PLEASE