Location: West Drayton UB7 9BW
Salary: £26,000 - 30,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: Bonus, mobile phone, pension
King Lifting is a successful company providing crane hire and plant and machinery movement solutions from depots across the country. We also supply transport and telecoms logistics. We now have a vacancy for a Hire Desk Manager based in the Plant & Machinery Movement division in West Drayton. You must be able to demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude and high attention to detail.
You will be responsible for organising the plant and machinery movement diary: -
- Allocating bookings with personnel and equipment to particular jobs
- Routing the necessary transport in the most appropriate and cost effective manner
In addition you will be dealing with all of the associated paperwork and liaising with the Finance, Payroll and other departments at Head Office
- You will manage the arrangement of resources required for each order.
- You will be using IT systems and administrative processes, including filing and processing documents.
- Raising contracts, job sheets, operators tickets and inputting customer timesheets.
- Organise any site visits that may be required for our technical representatives.
- Daily sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Checking operators timesheets for the payroll every week.
- Chasing debtors and overdue payments.
- Health & Safety: incident reporting and PPE requirements
- Excellent experience of working with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational skills
- Exposure to or background in plant hire
- Used to dealing with and managing sub-contractors
- Confident and capable of working effectively as part of a busy team based around different geographical locations
In return you will receive:
- Monthly bonus when targets are met
- Mobile phone
- Free car parking
- Company pension and Life Assurance
- Training and development opportunities
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm. Applications will only be considered from candidates who live within a commutable distance of West Drayton.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE