Location: Avonmouth BS11 0FJ
Salary: circa £19,000 per annum
This is a fixed term contract of between 6 months to one year starting in May 2019
King Lifting is a successful company providing crane hire and plant and machinery movement solutions from depots across the south of England and Wales. We also supply transport and telecoms logistics.
We now have a vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Administrator based at our Head Office in Avonmouth. You must be able to demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude and high attention to detail.
General admin duties as might be expected within a busy finance department, with an emphasis on Purchase ledger:
• Purchase invoices and credit notes
• Inputting purchase invoices onto the system
• Entering new credit and customer accounts onto the system
• Other miscellaneous inputting duties
• Opening post and distributing accordingly
• Booking couriers and dealing with sending internal post to the depots every week
• Inputting all relevant insurance details that come through on email
• Ensuring all related paperwork is processed within specific dates and times to meet deadlines
• Holiday cover for other staff within the Accounts department. Training will be provided where required
• In addition to the above, to carry out any other duties that can be reasonably expected by management
Experienced user of Excel, Word and Outlook emails and calendar on a daily basis
Able to articulate problems or queries to line manager and/or department managers
Highly organised and methodical
Confident and capable of working effectively as part of a busy team
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm or 8am to 5pm though we may consider organising the role on a more flexible basis for the right individual.
Applications will only be considered from candidates who live within a commutable distance of Avonmouth.
No agencies please.