Competitive, depending on experience
King Lifting provide crane hire and plant and machinery movement solutions across the country, as well as Transport and Telecoms Logistics
We have a vacancy for a CPCS qualified Appointed Person – Sales and Contracts Manager based at our West London depot to cover the whole of London and the South East supporting our mobile crane operations.
Responsible for generating sales enquiries, surveying projects and engineering solutions, negotiating sales contracts, producing method statements, lift plans and risk assessments. You will be expected to provide outstanding levels of service to our existing and prospective customers. You will also be expected to be on call in weekly rotation with other depot staff
- Seek out additional business for the company at every opportunity and to develop the crane hire business
- Engineer solutions for lifting and crane hire projects.
- Produce method statements, risk assessments and lift plans.
- Negotiating sales contracts with both existing and new customers.
- Liaising with colleagues to optimise company resources in order to cover site visits and deliver projects.
- Ensure that new customers are referred immediately to the Accounts Department for full financial investigation.
- Awareness of all Health & Safety implications within the depot.
- Take into full account Health & Safety implications on all sites visited.
- Operational understanding of the range of lifting equipment, crane and transport.
- CPCS Appointed Person is essential
- Sound commercial awareness and judgement and ability to prioritise according to the demands of this busy role
- Excellent experience of working with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational skills
- Planning and/or delivering solutions to mobile crane projects
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
In return you will receive:
Monthly bonus when targets are met
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company pension and Life Assurance
- Training and development opportunities
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm. Applications will only be considered from candidates who live within a commutable distance of West Drayton.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE