King Lifting have a fantastic track record at delivering quality lifting contracts acquired through the tendering process. Please contact us for references. King Lifting have internal expertise at providing quality tender submissions. Please feel free to start with a quick phone call to discuss your requirements.
Health & Safety Policy
- Public / Products Liability – minimum indemnity £10,000,000
- Employers liability – indemnity £10,000,000
- FORS Silver Feb 2019
- Safecontractor Certificate to Nov 2014
- SMAS Assessment Worksafe Contractor Membership Certificate to Nov 2014
- UDVB Supplier to March 2014
- CPA Member to June 2014
- King Lifting is a CPCS Construction Plant Competence Scheme registered Test Centre (No.9325), and offer training courses in lifting operations, signaller, cranes (various), forklift, MEWPs, lorry loader.
- ‘Training and qualifications‘ folder kept for all current operational staff (one page per employee, summarising their current training and skills position.), containing certificates of training given, when it is due for review and a copy of their key up to date CSCS skills card.
- All our operational staff are CSCS health and Safety Trained and tested to the standard relevant to their function. The training is regularly updated in line with CITB requirements.
Crane Servicing and Inspection
- Cranes are to be serviced every six months