Heavy lift engineering
When dealing with heavy lifts, you need a crane that meets the specific requirements of the lift involved. Operating the UK’s largest fleet of mobile cranes, backed by a team of highly skilled, rigorously trained experts, we can deliver heavy and complex lifts safely and efficiently. Rely on King Lifting for a meticulously planned scheme designed to meet your deadlines.
Why King Lifting?
King Lifting’s experience in delivering heavy lift engineering is unrivalled and spans four decades. Our fleet of heavy cranes includes mobile, tower and crawler cranes with capacities up to 750 tonnes. Our specialist team is adept at delivering a reliable, efficient and safe lifting service for all your lifting and moving needs.
Our heavy lift solutions include:
- BS7121 compliance
- Up to 750 tonne capacity
- Site survey
- Method statement
- Risk assessment
- Lift plan (with full 3D CAD imaging available)
- Crane supervisor and Slinger/Signallers
- Crane and operators
- Lifting equipment
- Road closures and traffic management
- Pallet forks, block grabs and other specialised lifting equipment
- Full contract lifting service available